Wondering about eating healthy on campus? With over 40 restaurants on campus, there are hundreds of healthier options available. Consider these options when you are looking for healthier options to help you fuel well:
- Eat Like a CHAMP - Stop at Bear Down Kitchen or Fuel to choose from foods that are geared to help you Eat Like a CHAMP! Foods at both of these restaurants are designed to help improve physical performance using the CHAMP program. You can also get a CHAMP smoothie at IQ Fresh if you are in the Student Union Memorial Center.
- Sandwiches or Wraps - Looking for a sandwich or wrap? Check out in at On Deck Deli, On Deck Deli2, Bagel Talk, or IQ Fresh for whole grain bread or tortillas, lean meats and lots of vegetables. All convenience stores also have Red & Blue line freshly made sandwiches.
- Salads - Craving a salad? Core and Core Plus offer a build your own salad. There are also extensive salad bars at Arizona Room, Bear Down Kitchen, Cactus Grill, Nosh at PSU Dining, and Pangea. Finally, there are composed salads available at Fuel, IQ Fresh, Sabor, The Cellar and Red & Blue line at all on-campus convenience stores.
- Plant Based - Searching for plant based options? They are everywhere! A few favorites are calabacitas at Sabor, rice noodle stir fry at Core Plus, brown rice vegetable roll wherever sushi is sold on campus, Arizona Room’s ever changing plant based entrée options, brown rice bowl at Core,
- Snacks - What about a quick snack? Smoothies are available at Fuel, IQ Fresh, & La Petite, Dannon Yogurt bar is available at Cactus Grill, Fuel, & PSU Upstairs Dining, CHAMP bars at Fuel, Grab n’ Go Fruit, Yogurt Parfaits, hummus, and vegetables are available at convenience stores on campus.